วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The Intelligent Thai students won gold and silver medals at International Mathematical Olympiad


Currently, Education of Thailand has developed and sent more Thai kids to many stages of competitions. In my point of view, I see that it’s important to support talent teenagers to go beyond, not just only study and study. Thus, I chose this news because this opportunity has given a lot of chances for kids that has a great capability.

Thai students from six different secondary schools did very great job by winning one gold and five silver medals at 51st International Mathematical Olympiad competition in Kazakhstan. There are various participants in this competition and Thailand finished in the fifth place. The gold medal goes to Srinakharinwirot University Pathumwan Demonstration School which is known as the top ranked school in Thailand by Nipun Pitimana-aree. Furthermore, students from Triam-udom Suksa School and Mahidol Witthayanusorn School won the sliver medals as well.

From this news, I feel so proud on them that Thai students were able to do it too. And I think that all Thai people also have a same feeling as me. In my opinion, I think it's a right thing to support them to have a good opportunity like this in order to prove that Thai students also can win the competitions and bring successes to Thailand.


Credit : http://www.bangkokpost.com/life/education/186019/it-all-adds-up-to-success



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น